Friday, February 19, 2010

Free stuff and flea market finds..

A wonderful FREE place to find amazing free decor for your house and garden is Freecycle. You will belong to a yahoo group page and when ever someone is getting rid of "trash" they post it and it becomes your new "treasure"!

Just today I was able to come by three vintage suitcases which I turned in to a side table next to my favorite chaise in the living room. I stacked the suitcases and they are the perfect height for holding my glass of wine and my favorite issue of House Beautiful.

On a second note.. this weekend 2/21 is the Long Beach Flea Market, held every 3rd Sunday of the month. Some of the very same vendors who have a booth at Rose Bowl Flea Market are at the Long Beach event for a fraction of the admittance fee AND the parking is free too! 

Search Google to find monthly flea markets in your area.

Here are a couple of great books on flea market finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment